Wednesday 10 February 2016

photography

I was playing around with my phone camera while out and about and decided to take pictures of my boyfriends bike and then play around with some effects after I uploaded them onto my laptop.

 Original

This one I basically jut sharpened the original picture


Black and white


Sepia

I think out of those my favourite is either the original or the sepia simply because I think they look a lot more pleasing to the eye... or at least my eye.




Original


Sharpened


B&W


Sepia


On this one I was literally just playing around with the settings, I think I sharpened it and then used the inverted colours and then played about with the hue / saturation option.


on this one I think I just played about with the brightness and contrast and though this looked pretty cool


Think the original and last one are my favourites because they're quite bright and interesting  

No comments:

Post a Comment