Friday 26 October 2018

JUCO - Fashion photography


JUCO is made from duo photographers, Julia Galdo and Cody Cloud. They use highly saturated colours, patterns and textures in their fashion photography.
i selected 3 images that are interesting to me. I was drawn to the display of bright colours expecially those that used opposite colours, for example the use of the bright orange back ground and the blue jacket, because they are opposites on the colour wheel it really brings out each. 



Or the use of opposite colours in this image, the dark red background and the some what turquoise hair. I enjoy these images as they just jump out of the page. I feel they are fun and exciting



This last one i chose as i was drawn to it for its warm colour composition along with the use of shadow. it just intrigued me.

I NEED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHY  :O


No comments:

Post a Comment